Buy / rent a film in digital version (rental or purchase):
- Browse our selection of movies or enter the desired movie* in the search bar at the top right of the window. You can choose from the version to rent, buy or even offer as a gift. Depending on the movie, you can also select the original French version (VOF) or the English subtitled version (EST).
- Enter your email and password
- Enter your credit card information for payment
- Click on Complete your purchase
Thank you heartily for supporting a 100% Quebec company! Enjoy the movie! 😊
Order a DVD / Bluray
- Browse our selection of movies or enter the desired movie in the search bar at the top right of the window.
- Click Add to cart
- Click on Confirm order
- Enter your personal information in Billing & Shipping
- Click on Pay (Choose the Paypal or Credit Card option)
- Enter your banking information
- Confirm your order
Your order will be shipped as soon as possible 😊
Thank you heartily for supporting a 100% Quebec company!
Watch my movie on my smart TV
If you have a smart TV, such as a Samsung brand TV, you may not be able to connect or play content from the Internet browser built into the TV. In other words, it might work, but these browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. If you want to give it a try, here are the steps on a smart TV browser:
On your TV, open the Internet browser and visit Vimeo.com.
Enter your email address, submit, and you will receive a link by email.
On another device (that is, another computer or mobile device), open your inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
Return to your TV browser and you should be logged in to watch.If these steps don't work, it's likely that your smart TV isn't compatible.In this case, you can try to connect your computer or mobile device to your TV using an HDMI cord or to cast through Chromecast or Airplay with Apple devices.
Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices built into some TVs. While it might work, our player is not developed to support this, and we are unable to fix any issues that may arise.
Watch a private Vimeo video on a smart TV or through an Apple TV
Watch a private Vimeo video on a smart TV or through an Apple TV“Private” videos requiring a password will not be searchable via the Vimeo app on a Smart TV or Apple TV. To access Vimeo private videos, you will need to add them to your Watch Later list on Vimeo.
Here's how to do it:
Create a basic (free) account at https://vimeo.com/upgrade. The link to a basic account is listed just below the header.
On your computer or laptop, sign in to your Vimeo account.
In your email program, open the email message that contains the vimeo link to your private video.
Open the video, enter the password.
In the upper right corner of the video, click the Clock icon to add to the list to watch later. Repeat this for each video, adding each video to your list to watch later.
You only need to do this step once per video.
On your Smart TV or Apple TV or other streaming device, load your Vimeo app.
Log into your free account.
Access your private videos from the Watch Later list.
You will still need to enter the password for each video, as long as it is set to Private rather than Public.
Now your private videos will be played on your smart TV!
Access a free or promotional film
- Follow our Facebook page to not miss our announcements of films in promotion
- Take note of the promotional code given in the Facebook post..
- Once on Maison 4:3's Online Store, locate the film on promotion Browse our selection of films or enter the desired film in the search bar at the top right of the window)
- Click Buy Product
- Click on Buy or Rent
- Select the Rent option on the left
- Enter your email address and password
- Select Promo code and enter your promotional code
- Click on Redeem Now
There you go! The code will be functional for 24 hours. Enjoy the movie!
Other questions ...
If you encounter any difficulties after following these steps one by one, please contact us at [email protected] or via the messaging service on our Facebook page